1. The student will attend school every day unless ill. We serve only those students who are committed to school. Only ten (10) absences will be allowed. Parents* will be contacted after 3 absences, again after 6, and after 9. A student will be dismissed from the program on the 11th absence.
2. A parent* will need to listen to the child read books and supervise completion of other tasks that are sent home by the teacher each evening.
3. A student must bring the book and all other materials sent home each evening back to school on the following school day.
4. Parents* and student are responsible for taking good care of our materials, and those books and materials that are damaged or lost must be paid for promptly.
5.Parents* need to recognize student successes --- no matter how small --- and encourage him/her to continue to work to the best of his/her ability.
6. While in class, a student will be expected to follow the school-wide good citizenship and study habits expections as listed in A.M.Aikin Elementary Student Handbook - 2016-2017.
* or legal guardian(s)